I’m a major makeup consumer! I love trying out new products and switching out old products for something new. I’m no professional makeup artist but I thought I would start sharing my makeup/beauty favorites once a month. This month I’ve tried out several new things that are seriously game-changers!! This post has links to all my fav makeup products below in bold, but honestly no makeup looks good if you don’t take care of your skin. I’m going to post about my skincare routine soon.
I’m going to list these in the order that I apply my products
- Foundation – I’ve been loving 2 different foundations lately. The first is L’orealInfallible Pro Glow, I’ve been using this for months and been loving it. Super light and skin-like. The second foundation that I’ve been using for the past two weeks is the It Cosmetics CC Cream. This one is a little thicker and more buildable than the Pro-Glow. I bought shade Medium and its perfect for when I have a tan. I need to pick up the light as well!
- Concealer – I picked up the Nars soft-matte concealer about a month ago and its a total game changer!! I wasnt the biggest fan of the Nars radiant creamy concealer because I felt like it creased under my eyes but the soft-matte is more thick and a little goes a long way. I’ve been applying it with this Real techniques brushwhich makes it blend seamlessly into foundation.
- Contour – I’ve been loving this Anastasia stick foundation stick in a darker cool tone. I only use this to sculpt my cheekbones and jaw. Not as a bronzer!
- Highlighter – I’ve already talked about this Ciaté highlighting balm – color (GLOW) on my glowy skin post but its honestly a holy grail item for me. I just swipe it on my cheekbones and use my finger to tap it in.
- Blush – I’ve always really been drawn to pinky blushes. my fav blush lately has been this Tarte blush, in the color paaarty. Its a perfect pink color and its great for everyday.
- Bronzer – I have had this Too Faced bronzer in color (milk chocolate) for about two years. I love that its not too warm, just a nice neutral tan to make your skin look sunkissed. Also it has cocoa in it and its smells so good!
- Brows – I have tried lots of brow products and I still haven’t found a “holy grail” product but I like the Anastasia dip brow pomade because it lasts FOREVER! and you can either make your brows look super sculpted or just lightly filled. Make sure you have an angled brow brush to apply. After I fill my brows with the dip-brow I use the Benefit Gimme Brow to make my brows have more texture.
- Lips -My absolute fav gloss is the Fenty Gloss Bomb. Its not too shimmery, not sticky, it only comes in one color and it makes the perfect neutral lip. Also leaves your lips feeling super hydrated! My fav lipstick is MAC satin lipstick in SNOB, its pretty pink but I really love it. The best lipliner for everyday is NYX in the color Nude Beige.
- Eyes – I have been using this L’oreal Luminous mascara the last few months and I really love how it lengthens the lashes.
- Setting Spray – This All Nighter makeup spray by Urban Decay is great. I spritz my face at the beginning of the day and I’ve noticed it makes a big difference in the longevity of my makeup
My makeup bag is from madewell..I love it!