I have found quite a few new makeup products the last month or two that I just have to share. My favorite makeup to buy are skin products ie. foundations, concealers, contour highlighters, these might seem boring to some but there is such a difference when you apply good products, and it just accentuates your natural bone structure and skin tone. I hope you guys love these products as much as I do!!
Below the links to products are written in bold.
- This glam glow moisturizer is perfect to put on before foundation. Adds a perfect glow and evenness to the skin.
- I am obsessed with these Tiger Grass Camo Drops. I have always had a red undertone to my skin and these drops are meant for color correction. They are green when they come out of the dropper and then they turn a perfect beige color when they touch the skin.
- Sunday Riley foundation. I initially reached for this foundation because if I’m going to put makeup on my face I don’t want it to affect my skin. Because Sunday Riley is one of my favorite skincare lines I decided to try it out. I love that its medium to full coverage but its super light! Apply this with a beauty blender and you’ll have the perfect canvas for the rest of your makeup.
- The Fenty Beauty match stix are all so good! This amber color is perfect for a light contour.
- Super into this Hoola bronzing stick by Benefit. Its a cream-to-powder bronzer that adds just the right amount of warmth that makes you look sun-kissed.
- I have been stuck on this Nars soft matte concealer for months. It stays put throughout the day and makes those dark circles we all have under our eyes disappear! I use the shade – vanilla for under eyes and the shade – creme brulee for blemishes.
- Cover FX custom enhancer drops are my favorite product on todays post. I have been loving the color sunlight but to be honest I want to buy almost every shade because they are so creamy and add a natural highlight to anywhere you apply it.
- This Galifornia blush by Benefit is the perfect peachy blush and brings life to the cheeks! I have the mini and its only $15. I’m sure it will last me months.
- I have said before that I didn’t have a favorite brow product and now I have found my FAVORITE! This Kat Von D pencil is different than any other because it has a super thin tip that allows you to create a micro bladed look with individual hair strokes.
- Fav new drugstore mascara is the Loreal Voluminous Superstar. I hear about this from Skinny Confidential. I love that it has a built in primer that helps to add length and thickness to the lashes before you apply the final coat of mascara.
These everyday makeup products are some that I’m sure I will be using for years! Hope you guys are into makeup as much as I am.
Below are photos and links to buy the products from above