Mothers Day is two weeks away and who deserves a lovely gift more than our mothers? amiright? Here you have a little list of gifts that you can have sent to your mama’s directly, or hey send this to your hub or Dad as a not so subtle hint on what you or your Mom might like ha.
- Kerastase Elixir Hair Oil – 20% off at Sephora right now. This oil smells SO good and has made a big difference in my split ends.
- Serena and Lily linen pajamas – I have some linen sleepwear and they just get better with each wear. Also we’re all living in loungewear these days. These are also 20% off right now. Code – ATHOME
- Jo Malone Cologne – This fragrance is so good. Super clean and fresh smell. I have the mini’s of the Peony & Blush and the Wood Sage & Sea Salt and they mix together so well! Would highly reccomend. Also on sale at Sephora.
- West Elm linen sheets – Such a timeless gift. Who wouldn’t love a new pair of sheets. I have the duvet version of these sheets and it washes so so well!
- This “The Color Amber” ‘Mother of All’ print is so beautiful.
- This “Mother” pendant. It would be such a nice gift for any lady
- Loccitane Hand Cream – I don’t know about you but my knuckles are literal sand paper right now. Might be buying this for myself.
- Parachute Cloud Cotton Robe – this has been on my wish list for a while. There are lots of dreamy colors and this doesn’t look too heavy.
A few other ideas of gifts that do not cost as much are to send your Mom a homemade card. Send a thoughtful email. Try your hand at painting. Frame your favorite photograph of you and your Mom. Mail them a cute care package with their favorite treats!
Hope you like these few ideas. And hope you’re doing well in this crazy time!